Yes I want world peace and I believe that no one should be hungry or need health care. Of course I want more readers, clients, friends, the perfect family, blah, blah, blah. …..
But what I am about to divulge is my true, no holds barred, what do I really, really want for the holidays. If find yourself moved by this post, do not hold back, go to my Contact page ….
Thank you in advance for your kindness and consideration.
1. I need a business tote bag, something I can carry my laptop in. Anything by Coach would ordinarily be great but this year my secret desire is to have a Channel bag. See idea below
2. I want to increase my skills and learn Adobe & Photoshop however my is not enough memory to support these new software without slowing down my laptop hence I need a new laptop. More specifically I would like 13″, Macbook Air, with 256GB flash storage and so on.
3. A growing business needs office space. Basically I need my office space, a reception, viewing area/conference room and bathroom. Contact me for more specifics.
4. In 2012 I plan to take my business to new heights and for this kind of success I need to feel and look my best. What better way to create an impressive first impression than with diamond earrings from Tiffany’s.
5. My current vehicle will be 5 years old next year and is starting to require maintence upkeep and you know how everything happens at once. I will need a dependable, reliable, and image enhancing auto that will go with my new business status–as an aside I still want great gas mileage I found a hybrid vehicle that meets all of my qualifications and then some the Lexus CT Hybrid.