Here are some of my artful creations done during my MIA period. Still a busy & it’s a good thing.
Taking a photograph is just the beginning of my artistic process. Today’s photo show how I create from the initial photograph to the finished product. Enjoy
To art? I am not sure I am done, but you get the picture.
LIONS, TIGERS, & BEARS, oh my. I have been so busy that I felt I had been neglecting my family. We had not been spending much time together even though we live in the same house, so when the opportunity came up to spend a day at the zoo on Sunday ….
I get on a art theme and just go with it until it runs it’s course. There was the south western, asian and african masks themes, just to name a few. “Your life is in Your Hands” in many variations has been my theme for the last couple of years. …. and today’s photos continue that theme. Enjoy
I have a lot of other projects going on so today’s post will be very short. I have been feeling so loved recently and that translates into the music that I play when I am creating art and so on. Most of my music is on my phone. You know the phone that often has it’s own mind so…
here are my top 5 songs.
- Ribbon in the Sky — Stevie Wonder
- Spend My Life With You — Eric Benet
- On the Ocean — K’Jon
- Quando Quando Quando — Michael Buble
- Where Would I Be — Kindred the Family Soul
and here are my smart ass phone’s top songs.
- Hot in Here — Nelly
- Unpredictable — Jamie Foxx
- Do it Well — Jennifer Lopez
- Why You Wanna — TI
- Time Will Reveal — De Barge
As I mentioned in a recent post I very seldom share any private facts about me, although I say a lot. My usual motto is only say about yourself what you wouldn’t mind being seen on the 6:00 news. Recently my blog has been growing, I now have readers who are not just family and friends and to add some credibility to my ideas, thoughts and suggestions I thought it would be a good idea to share a few personal insights.
10 FACTS ABOUT DONNA PARKER THE ARTIST, BLOGGER, MOTIVATOR
- I have a Bachelor’s degree in Psychology and a Master of Science in Education
- I have a tattoo and my only regret is that it is not larger
- I have studied different aspects of spirituality since I was a least 12 and it does not conflict with my religious beliefs.
- I am a recent widow
- My sister is my best friend
- I do not eat meat everyday, but I am not a vegetarian
- I think water is a miracle drug. (Oh yeah this will be a post)
- I cry about many things, good and bad experiences, but do not confuse my tears for weakness. I am fierce.
- I love to exercise. I hate to go more than 2 days with out working out.
- I have recently learned how to manifest perfect situations into my life quicker. (Another Friday post)