I am getting ready to move and yesterday I did some window shopping for new items I want. While shopping I saw the greatest vignettes, that I could not resist taking photos of. I did not have my usual camera with me so I just used my iphone. Today’s photos are some of my results. I used my new application Snapseed on the first two photos and the last three are shown as taken. I love all the technology that is available to us now.
Recently I have taken a lot of nature photos, which you will see over the next few weeks. However, yesterday I had the opportunity to photograph something totally different. …… and I can’t wait to share a couple of my snaps with you. You are seeing the photos with a minimum of editing. More soon. Enjoy.
1. What other people think about me is none of my business — Donna Parker
2. The best way to predict the future is to create it. — Peter F Drucker
3. Patience is also a form of action — Auguste Rodin
4. Success is getting what you want, & happiness is wanting what you get — Dave Gardner
5. All that we are is the result of what we have thought. — Buddha