There are no right answers to the following questions, because sometimes just asking the question is the right answer. Personally, I feel that inspirational questions should invoke memories, trigger thoughts and positive actions.
- Time or Money? I know I have asked this one before, but I recently answered this one for myself and I thought it was important enough to be repeated.
- What is the difference between living and existing?
- Do you think crying is a sign of weakness or of strength?
- Who do you love & what are you doing about it?
- Why are you, you?
- Are you more worried about doing things right or doing the right thing?