Questions that you can ask yourself that will lead to self discovery that in turn lead to self improvement. Think of them as food for the mind.
- If you could do anything, be anyone would you be doing, living like you are living now?
- What would your message be if you had the opportunity to get a message across to a large group of people?
- Considering that there is never a perfect time to act, if not now, when?
- Do you need to let go of a person, experience or situation?
- Have you done anything recently that is worth remembering?
- Have you said more than you have done?
- If you could know what you know now, what would you tell your 20 year younger self?
- Would you speak to a friend the way you speak to your self? How long would you be that person’s friend?
- What’s most important to you time or money?
- Do I make a difference?
- What did you do today that made you appreciate yourself?
- What can I do today to change my future?