As I mentioned in a recent post I very seldom share any private facts about me, although I say a lot. My usual motto is only say about yourself what you wouldn’t mind being seen on the 6:00 news. Recently my blog has been growing, I now have readers who are not just family and friends and to add some credibility to my ideas, thoughts and suggestions I thought it would be a good idea to share a few personal insights.
10 FACTS ABOUT DONNA PARKER THE ARTIST, BLOGGER, MOTIVATOR
- I have a Bachelor’s degree in Psychology and a Master of Science in Education
- I have a tattoo and my only regret is that it is not larger
- I have studied different aspects of spirituality since I was a least 12 and it does not conflict with my religious beliefs.
- I am a recent widow
- My sister is my best friend
- I do not eat meat everyday, but I am not a vegetarian
- I think water is a miracle drug. (Oh yeah this will be a post)
- I cry about many things, good and bad experiences, but do not confuse my tears for weakness. I am fierce.
- I love to exercise. I hate to go more than 2 days with out working out.
- I have recently learned how to manifest perfect situations into my life quicker. (Another Friday post)